Version 1.1.0 now available
This update adds additional support for opening .crypix files, clipboard support for exporting sprites and new generation options to force specific colours.
- Option when generating sprites to force specific colours, 3 colours can be selected which will be cycled through in order when needed for colour variations
- When right clicking sprites you can now 'Copy to Clipboard' in the context menu with options for 1x or scaled
- Allow Mac users to open .crypix files using Finder or by dragging files to the dock icon
- Allow Windows users to open .crypix files using File Explorer
- Improved welcome screen with additional information
- Fix rare bug that causes shortcut keys not to work when using the re-generate shortcut multiple times while a sprite is selected
- Add warning when loading grid from 'grid tools' panel that unsaved data will be lost
- Fix crash when dragging a file onto the apps window using Finder or File Explorer
You can download the new files and replace your old version, for automatic updates use the Itch.io app.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.